Information for Patients
Visiting inpatients, explanation of a patient's condition, issuance of medical and other certificates
To provide inpatients with an environment in which they can concentrate on treatment and recuperation, we limit the number of visitors to a ward to two in principle.
- However, there are some exceptions, as stated below.If your visit is approved as an exception, please follow the necessary procedure to obtain an entry permit, and show it when visiting a ward.
- Then, please notify the ward staff station of your visit. Do not enter a ward room without permission.
- Please use public transportation if you can, because the hospital has a limited number of paid parking spaces.
|Those whom can visit inpatients
（Two visitors at a time are allowed in principle.）
|Procedures to obtain an entry permit||
|Exchange items such as laundry and daily necessities||
|Visiting inpatients||Reception hours: 14:00-19:00(Fourth Floor of East Wing:14:00-18:00)|
Explanation of a patient's condition
Many doctors suffer from health problems due to long working hours. It is thus essential to provide a working environment for doctors without overstretching their capacity, particularly in order to enable them to provide patients with safe, high-quality medical care. To lessen doctors' burden and reduce their working hours, those in charge will contact concerned parties to explain an inpatient's condition if it is not an emergency case but when it has been determined that it is necessary to do so. We appreciate your cooperation in scheduling such a meeting to provide information.
|Hours doctors are available to provide an explanation on an inpatient's condition||From 8:30 to 17:15
Issuance of medical and other certificates
- Ask a member of each ward staff station when you need a medical certification or other type of certification.
- The period required for preparing a certificate differs depending on the content of a certification.
- We issue medical or other certificates for a fee, which differs depending on the certificates' content and format.
- Consult with your attending doctor about a medical certificate of disability, written opinion regarding disability, medical certificate for disability pension, and other documents requiring the assessment of an inpatient's physical abilities.
|During hospitalization||Staff station of each ward||From 8:30 to 17:00 on weekdays|
|After discharge||Window 4 for requesting or receiving medical certificates, etc. First floor of the Center for Outpatient Health|