Information for Patients
Patient card and health insurance card
Please be sure to bring your patient card
- Patient cards can be used in all clinical departments.
- Please bring your card when you visit the hospital. (Your patient registration number will be unchanged)
- Please do not place your patient card close to strong magnets.
In case you lose or damage your card
If you lose or damage your patient card, please buy a blank card at the convenience store on the first floor of the Center for Outpatient Health and come to Window 1 (for first-visit reception and reception for processing payment) to have your card reissued.
Your health insurance card must be checked monthly
- We check your health insurance card at the waiting area of each clinical department once a month. Please bring your health insurance card when you visit the hospital for the first time in a given month.
- If you are receiving a public subsidy to cover medical care, please bring your public subsidy recipient card.
- When you do not bring your health insurance card with you, your health insurance may not cover your medical costs. Please be aware of this.
- Please contact a hospital staff member near each clinical department if there is any change to your health insurance card.