Prof. UNO Takashi
As one of the region's leading hospitals, we provide the full range of diagnostic imaging modalities and therapeutic techniques. Every section is staffed with qualified radiological technologists to offer sophisticated imaging and treatment techniques for all patients. We offer state-of-art medical machinery such as MR-Linac, 3T-MRI scanner, 256 detector-row CT scanner, SPECT-CT system, PET-CT system, and the Angio-CT system. We also work on the radiation safety management of patients and health professionals. Moreover, in collaboration with Chiba University Research Center for Frontier Medical Engineering, we carry out research on the development of new medical technologies.
- Radiation therapy section: 3D-CRT, IMRT, IGRT, SBRT, HDR, LDR
- Magnetic resonance imaging section: 3T-MRI scanner, 1.5T-MRI scanners
- Computed tomography section: three CT scanners including' 256 detector-row scanner
- Nuclear medicine section: SPECT-CT systems, PET-CT system, radioisotope therapy
- Angiography section: coronary angiography system, Angio-CT system, interventional radiology
|Chief Radiological Technologist||MASUDA Yoshitada|