Prof. OTORI Seiji
The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Chiba University offers, as an integral part of our ever-steadfast pursuit of excellence in medical care, unparalleled patient services ranging from primary to highly advanced treatment, as well as quality education for residents and students.
The faculty is staffed by leading clinicians from a broad spectrum of orthopaedic sub-specialties and is internationally recognized for outstanding literature, having received numerous awards and grants for spinal surgery, sports medicine, joint replacement for osteoarthritis and rheumatic joint disease, upper limb surgery (hand, elbow, shoulder), and foot/ankle surgery. It is with heartfelt dedication to our patients that we continue the vital mission of making significant contributions to advancements in orthopaedic science, providing global access to in-depth analysis and data.
- Spinal disorders: lumbar spinal stenosis, intervertebral disc herniation, spondylolysis, spondylolisthesis, spinal cord tumor, spinal tumor, cervical spondylotic myelopathy/radiculopathy, ossification of posterior longitudinal ligament (OPLL), spinal trauma, spinal cord injury, scoliosis, spondylitis, spondylarthritis, osteoporosis.
- Sports-related injuries: ligament injury, meniscus injury, cartilage injury.
- Arthritis of all joints: osteoarthritis, rheumatoid, infectious.
- Hip disorders: osteonecrosis of the femoral head.
- Foot disorders: sports-related foot and ankle injuries, hallux valgus.
- Hand disorders: all kinds.
- Upper limb disorders: impingement syndrome, rotator cuff tear, superior labral anterior and posterior (SLAP) lesions disorder, shoulder dislocation
|Professor||OTORI Seiji||SUZUKI Masahiko|
|Associate Professor||YAMAGUCHI Satoshi||OCHIAI Nobuyasu|
|SUZUKI Takane||NAKAMURA Junichi|
|FURUYA Takeo||ORITA Sumihisa|
|Staff||MATSUURA Yusuke||AKAGI Ryuichiro|
|INAGE Kazuhide||HAGIWARA Shigeo|
|MAKI Satoshi||HASHIMOTO Eiko|
|SHIGA Yasuhiro||KANAZUKA Aya|
|HIROSAWA Noya||KIMURA Seiji|