Our mission is to provide high quality treatment for patients with sight-threatening eye diseases and to better maintain patients' quality of vision. Sight is very important for a happy daily life, and when vision is unfortunately lost, the impact on our daily functioning can be very significant.
Our team of ophthalmologists with various subspecialties is dedicated to understanding the causes of vision disorders, to preventing them, and to treating them. Our team provides the best medical and surgical care available, with compassion and sensitivity to the patients' needs.
Our outpatient clinics and surgical suites are highly modern and staffed by seasoned orthoptists and nurses to ensure the best possible outcome after treatment.
- Surgical retina: retinal detachment, proliferative vitreoretinopathy, proliferative diabetic retinopathy, macular hole, epimacular membrane
- Medical retina: age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, diabetic macular edema, retinal vein occlusion, retinitis pigmentosa
- Glaucoma: medical and surgical treatments including trabeculectomy, trabeculoplasty, and tube implant
- Uveitis: Infliximab treatment for refractory Behcet's disease
- Corneal diseases
- Neuro ophthalmology
- Orbital diseases: tumor and plastic surgery
- Low vision care
|Associate Professor||BABA Takayuki||YOKOUCHI Hirotaka|
|Staff||SHIRATO Suguru||TATSUMI Tomoaki|
|MIURA Gen||SHIMIZU Daisuke|
|KAIHO Tomomi||KITAMURA Yuta|