The management of nutrition has been increasingly recognized as one of the essential parts of treatment and care for inpatients. We provide nutritional management of pre- and post-operative surgical patients and of patients with malignacies during various therapeutic interventions such as chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
We offer a wide variety of nutritional services including energy expenditure and body composition analysis, which provide personalized care for each patient with diabetes, obesity, and other diseases. Our dietitians work with you to tailor a plan to your individual nutritional needs. We also offer group counseling for diabetic patients and pregnant women.
- Malignant diseases: Pre-and post-operative, Chemotherapy, radiotherapy
- Digestive disorders: Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis, Short bowel syndrome
- Anorexia nervosa
- Metabolic disorders: Diabetes mellitus, Obesity, Dyslipidemia
- Nutritional management in pregnancy
- Kidney diseases: Chronic kidney disease, Renal failure
|Chairman||Professor||OTSUKA Masayuki MD, Ph.D|
|Deputy Chairman||Associate Professor||MAEZAWA Yoshiro|