Prof. ASANUMA Katsuhiko
Our outpatient services accept a wide variety of renal diseases, as listed in the Target diseases. In addition, we also take patients referred from other departments such as Surgery, Ophthalmology, and Cardiology.
We mainly perform renal biopsy and immunosuppressive treatments for nephrotic syndrome and glomerulonephritis, and dialysis (hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis) for end-stage kidney diseases.
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD): proteinuria, hematuria, chronic glomerulonephritis
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Diabetic kidney disease (DKD)
- Inherited renal disease (Fabry disease, Polycystic kidney, Alport syndrome)
- Autoantibody-mediated glomerulinephritis (Lupus nephritis)
- Rapid progressive glomerulonephritis (ANCA-associated glomerulonephritis, Goodpasture's syndrome)
- End-stage kidney disease (Hemodialysis, Peritoneal dialysis)
|Associate Professor||AIZAWA Masashi||SUZUKI Michiko|
|Staff||TATSUMOTO Narihito||WAKABAYASHI Hanae|