Our department provides diagnostic and therapeutic services for patients with many kinds of skin diseases, which include skin cancer (melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer), acute and/or severe skin conditions in addition to common skin diseases.
- Office hours: 8:30-10:30 a.m. on Mon., Wed., and Fri. for first-time patients. Registered patients will be examined based on his/her scheduled appointment.
- Skin investigation (including skin biopsy and patch test, etc.) and outpatient surgery will be scheduled in the afternoon.
- Tues. is open only for registered patients with skin cancer.
- Thurs. from 10:30 a.m. is open for "Clinical Conference" (for outpatients with an appointment and informed consent).
- Outpatient surgery is not performed on the day of the first visit (scheduling required).
If you would like to visit us, please bring a letter of referral from a dermatologist or a physician taking care of you.
- Skin cancer (melanoma, squamous cell carcinoma, basal cell carcinoma, and other skin cancers)
- Cutaneous lymphomas (cutaneous T cell or B cell lymphomas, and other rare skin lymphomas)
- Benign skin tumor (any types of benign skin tumors)
- Allergic skin diseases (atopic dermatitis, drug eruption, urticaria, contact dermatitis, etc.)
- Inflammatory skin diseases (psoriasis, eczema, prurigo, and other inflammatory skin diseases)
- Bullous skin diseases (autoimmune or genetic blistering diseases)
- Skin infectious diseases (including STI) cused by viral, bacterial, or fungal infections
- Diseases of skin appendages (hair, nail, etc)
|Associate Professor||TOGAWA Yaei|
|Staff||YAMAMOTO Yosuke||MATSUZAWA Takamitsu|
|OGUMA Rena||URASAKI Chie|
|KAWASHIMA Shusuke||KAWAHARA Yu|