Prof. MATSUMIYA Goro
The department provides a complete range of consultative and operative services for patients requiring cardiac and aortic surgical care. The department is also:
- Dedicated to offering the most advanced technology for optimal patient outcomes.
- Undertaking projects in clinical, basic and biomedical research for achieving improved medical service.
- Providing undergraduate, post-graduate and specialist education.
- Affiliated with numerous medical facilities within and outside of Chiba prefecture, including overseas.
- Offering services in English for non-Japanese patients requiring cardiovascular surgical care.
Operations undertaken encompass a broad spectrum of advanced surgical procedures that include:
- Coronary bypass surgery using off-pump and beating heart technology
- Cardiac valve repair and replacement
- Reconstruction and repair of the aorta, including endovascular stenting and valve-sparing aortic root procedures
- Electrophysiology surgery for life-threatening arrhythmias
- Correction of congenital cardiac abnormalities in adults and children
- Left ventricular assist devices for advanced heart failure
- Pulmonary surgery for chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension
|Associate Professor||UEDA Hideki|
|Staff||KOHNO Hiroki||MATSUURA Kaoru|
|WATANABE Michiko||INUI Tomohiko|
|YAKITA Yasunori||KANDA Tomoyoshi|
|IKEUCHI Hiroki||SUGAWARA Yuta|
|ITO Chihiro||TOISHI Ryo|