Breast and Thyroid Surgery
The incidence of breast cancer has increased annually in Japan and the methods of diagnoses and treatment have recently been developing rapidly.
We provide accurate and precise diagnosis with new techniques and effective treatment based on the latest research.
We actively perform breast-conserving surgeries and sentinel lymph node biopsies which ensure you receive the most advanced personalized care with the least impact to your body. We also offer accurate diagnostic imaging and navigation surgery. We are constantly striving to find new and better ways to conquer breast cancer. For example, we conduct clinical trials for radiofrequency ablation as a minimally invasive treatment perform one, day surgeries for non-invasive tumors, and offer breast reconstruction surgeries by plastic surgeons who consider your current medical condition and personal preference.
Recent advances in imaging have allowed for the detection of miniscule changes in thyroid cancer. However as surgery isn't always necessary, we are working to provide a wide variety of treatments including personalized therapy.
We provide comprehensive therapy as below.
- Imaging tests which may include mammogram, ultrasound, CT scan, and MRI scan
- Biopsy, fine needle biopsy, vacuum assisted biopsy
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Navigation surgery for impalpable tumors
- Oncoplastic breast conserving surgery
- Breast reconstruction with plastic surgeons
- Chemotherapy before or after surgery
- Hormone therapy
- Molecular target-based therapy
|Staff||SAKATA Haruhito||FUJIMOTO Hiroshi|
|TAKADA Mamoru||SAKAKIBARA Junta|