Payment for Hospitalization
- Montly charges are calculated at the end of the month and billed on the tenth of the next month or later.
- At discharge, a bill for changes incurred up to the discharge is provided. If it is not prepared in time, it will be sent later by post.
- Payment should be made within 30 days follwing receipt.
How to pay
- You can pay at a payment machine on the first floor.
- Your patient card and hospitalization bill are required for payment.
- We accept cash, credit cards and Japanese debit card (bank card).
- Acceptable credit cards: JCB, Master, Amex, Nicos (PIN number is required)
- If you have any unpaid bill, the payment account will be the total of all outstanding amounts.
- If you have problems with the payment machine, please ask a person at Counter section 3.
(Near Orthopedic Surgery)
|Weekends and holidays
|At Counter Section 2
for Cash payment
- Please keep the receipt that is necessary to apply for tax deduction for medical expenses.
- We do not re-issue a receipt, but issue a payment proof at a cost of 1,620 yen.