Print Preview

For International residential patients

International residential patients kindly contact an International medical coordinator (EAJ).

As a general rule, we ask that international residential patients contact an international medical coordinator to arrange consultations and ensure safe treatment.

Chiba University Hospital has a coordinate agreement with Emergency Assistance Japan (EAJ) and our International Center works closely with EAJ to provide care and treatment for international patients.

International residential patients who would like to have consultations and treatment at Chiba University Hospital are kindly requested to contact EAJ first. This is necessary to ensure that consultations and treatment are conducted smoothly and safely. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Please note that the coordination fees are borne by patients.

Flow chart

Flow chart

Consultation for international residential patients at Chiba University Hospital (PDF, 281KB)

Medical coordination services provided by EAJ

  • Guarantor / Medical Stay Visa (*) support
  • Intermediary payment of Treatment fees
  • Arrangement of interpreters
  • 24 hours hot line service in multiple languages etc
Medical stay visa is issued for patients who wish to receive medical treatment at medical institutions in Japan and their companions. Please see the following website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan.

Contact to EAJ

Contact Emergency Assistance Japan
International Coordination Agreement
Address Izumihakusan Bldg., 2-29-4 Hakusan, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-0001
Tel +81 3 3811 8600
FAX +81 3 3811 8650
Email mj-info [at]

Our main treatments

Chiba University Hospital provides various medical treatments as a certified advanced treatment hospital. Please kindly refer our main treatments (disease name, treatment, and operative procedure) as below.

Our main treatments (PDF, 135KB)

Page Top